Gain insight into the creative process of working with clay in this professional learning video with multidisciplinary artist Kate Sclavi.
- Press: Long Live the Arts July 2, 2019
- Press: African-American history taught through music at Haledon Public School April 17, 2019
- Beatrice Gilmore School Concludes Young Audiences Program With Showcase March 1, 2019
- Pleasantville’s Washington Avenue School Receives Arts Grant February 11, 2019
- Montgomery High School students create mural with message of unity through diversity November 28, 2018
21st Century Skills Adopt-a-School Arts Education Grants Assembly Programs Christopher Parks D&R Greenway Dazzle Dodge Dance EACH Emerging Artist Creativity Hub Ennis Beley Experiential Theater Company Field Station Dinosaurs Goveronr's Awards in Arts Education Hip Hop Fundamentals Horizon Foundation for New Jersey Hotel Motel Occupancy Fee Hurricane Sandy Initiatives Josh Robinson Larry Capo Laura Marchese Liliana Attar Luz Cardenas Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School Media Arts Michelle Marigliano Music New Artist SHowcase New Jersey Sate Council on the Arts NJ Department of State NJ Sate Council on the Arts Operation Superpower Patricia Flynn Photography Research Richard Goldman Robert Keck Showcase Showcases Staff State Arts Grants Target TCNJ Young Audiences Board