Apply to Join Young Audiences’ Arts Lab Today!
Your school can apply to receive FREE programming from YA through Arts Lab.
Looking for some exciting and engaging programs for your students and school community? YA’s Arts Lab can be your solution! We want to address your schools’ needs and wants through the Arts. Apply today to work with YA’s professional teaching artists and bring EXCITING performances, ENGAGING workshops, TRANSFORMATIONAL long-term residencies, TURNKEY professional learning and FUN community and family arts nights! Choose any or all of these offerings to share with your school community.
Through Arts Lab’s offerings, YA can help schools achieve these goals:
- School partners and YA co-create customized models for advancing Culturally Responsive Arts Education in schools, helping to positively affect school climate and culture
- Support teachers in the planning and execution of teaching and learning by supporting learning goals they are working on.
- Employ creative practices to improve student engagement resulting in long-term retention of academic concepts.
- Reinforce student ownership of the learning resulting in reinforcement of Social Emotional Learning (SEL) competencies.
- Increase student self confidence with leading and expanding upon the creative process.
Who can apply:
- New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania Public or Private PreK-12 Schools
- YA Teaching Artist and a school partner of their choice